Rosetta Stone 2012 Opera TV Commercial: Live Life Fluently [full]

[postlink]https://adiversal.blogspot.com/2012/12/rosetta-stone-2012-opera-tv-commercial.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRl-eLF-ZIkendofvid
[starttext]
Watch the new 2012 Rosetta Stone commercial, featuring characters who navigate their way through life with the help of a new language! Featured in the New York Times.



"I picked up a hot super model in Japanese. What a tease."



"I begged my way out of this police thing on my knees in Portuguese."



"I closed a massive deal and made a killing for my new boss. Here in France."



"I finally understood my Aunt Maria even on sangria. ¡Ay Dios Mío!"



"Ordered schnitzel like I'm one of them. Dazzled them in Deutsch with my laser pointer pen."



"I lost my cell phone, talked to this guy, and got a new one on the fly."



Start your language journey at RosettaStone.com. Our proven method now includes live sessions with native speaking Coaches, and it's mobile—like you.



"I spoke, I joked, that's why we really crushed it in Mumbai."



Rosetta Stone. Live life fluently.

[endtext]

COMMENTS

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl