NBA 2010 2011 Season Opening Commercial TNT [HD]

[postlink]https://adiversal.blogspot.com/2011/06/nba-2010-2011-season-opening-commercial.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkMJCbicrUendofvid
[starttext]
New commercial with all the NBA stars expressing their feelings toward the game. Many people have been asking what the music is and I tell you, I don't know. I do know that it was filmed through out the 2010 season with players just doing interviews and then the computer tech guys edit it and make it all nice with effects. Enjoy and please subscribe!



Ignore: Extra tags below



Carmelo Anthony,Tracy Mcgrady,Shaq, LeBron, Dwight Howard All-Star Dance-Off,Slam Dunk Contest,Top 10,NBA Draft 2009,Dwight Howard Superman dunk,AND1,Hot sauce,Lebron james,la lakers,Boston celtics nba champions,La Clippers,Denver Nuggets,Allen Iverson,Dallas Mavericks,East West All star game,nba record,nba street vol 1,2,homecourt,I Challenge Baron Davis,greatest in nba history,shot,block,steal,Michael Jordan's Final Shot 98,Baron Davis, Dwyane Wade, Lebron James, Tracy McGrady, Stephon Marubury, Yao Ming, Gilbert Arenas, Kobe Bryant, Speedy Claxton, Paul Pierce, Nate Robinson, Allen Iver

[endtext]

COMMENTS

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl