[postlink]https://adiversal.blogspot.com/2010/11/vintage-vw-bus-commercial-98.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq1gollgvm8endofvid
[starttext]
http://www.painteddesigns.nl
I only have a few vw bus transporter commercials. I managed to get my hands onto this very nice and rare one. Do you like it? What year is it from? I guess it's from the early '50s.
From the DVD 'Legend on wheels'. Wanna have this DVD packed with 2 hours of high quality digitally remastered old vw commercials? The DVD really brings you back to the '60s and '70s. Send an email to: beetlejuice150@hotmail.com
[endtext]
[starttext]
http://www.painteddesigns.nl
I only have a few vw bus transporter commercials. I managed to get my hands onto this very nice and rare one. Do you like it? What year is it from? I guess it's from the early '50s.
From the DVD 'Legend on wheels'. Wanna have this DVD packed with 2 hours of high quality digitally remastered old vw commercials? The DVD really brings you back to the '60s and '70s. Send an email to: beetlejuice150@hotmail.com
[endtext]
COMMENTS