Diet Coke's Sexy 'Gardener' Ad Is a Viral Hit

[postlink]http://adiversal.blogspot.com/2014/05/diet-coke-sexy-ad-is-viral-hit.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwYCvTpYMCAendofvid
[starttext]
SONG's NAME: "I JUST WANNA MAKE LOVE TO YOU!

SINGER : ETTA JAMES recorded this song for her debut album "At Last!"...

BLUES song from 1954, written by Willie Dixon and first recorded by Muddy Waters.(1961)

- LYRICS -

I don't want you to be no slave

I don't want to work all day

But I want you to be true

And I just wanna make love to you



Love to you

Ooh-ooh

Love to you



All I want to do is wash your clothes

I don't want to keep you indoors

There is nothing for you to do

But keep me making love to you



Love to you

Ooh-ooh

Love to you



CHORUS and I can tell by the way

That you walk that walk

I can hear by the way

You talk that talk

And I can know by the way

You treat your girl

That I could give you all the loving

In the whole wide world



All I want to do is bake your b

[endtext]

COMMENTS

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl