[HD] Discovery Channel song 2 : The world is awesome. w/ lyrics

[postlink]http://adiversal.blogspot.com/2012/12/hd-discovery-channel-song-2-world-is.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW7tNY-DyJsendofvid
[starttext]
This is the commercial that was on discovery channel a while back. It's the second one in the two commercials.

I take no credit for lyrics, or production of the commercial. I have no intentions of possible copyright infringement.



lyrics:

boom de yada, boom de ---

i cannot get that song out of my head.

Totally, i'm going again.

I love the mountains.

I love the sun so bright.

I love crustaceans.

I love the stars at night.

I love the whole world,

so many things to see.

Boom de yada, boom de yada,

boom de yada, boom de yada.

I love to catch fish.

I love the lemur eyes.

I love the future.

I love when humans fly.

I love the whole world,

no place i'd rather be.

Boom de yada, boom de yada,

boom de yada, boom de yada.

Still dirty, still loving it.

I love to blast off.

I love adrenaline.

I love the big bang.

I love where air is thin.<

[endtext]

COMMENTS

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl