[postlink]http://adiversal.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-love-new-york-radio-ad-song-circa.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck3MRdeph5oendofvid
[starttext]
I Love New York Radio Ad Song, circa 1977-1980, written by Steve Karmen. Lyrics:
You're planning a long vacation / or just a day or two / you're finally on vacation / you're wondering what to do / you want some place that's different / you want some place that's special / you can have a great vacation in New York / And to say "I Love New York" / You can climb a mountain / And there's such great sailing / We can all go camping / 'Cause it's so exciting / New York is different / You know, New York is special / You can have a great vacation in New York / ... / What a great vacation!
[endtext]
[starttext]
I Love New York Radio Ad Song, circa 1977-1980, written by Steve Karmen. Lyrics:
You're planning a long vacation / or just a day or two / you're finally on vacation / you're wondering what to do / you want some place that's different / you want some place that's special / you can have a great vacation in New York / And to say "I Love New York" / You can climb a mountain / And there's such great sailing / We can all go camping / 'Cause it's so exciting / New York is different / You know, New York is special / You can have a great vacation in New York / ... / What a great vacation!
[endtext]



COMMENTS